Infinite Potential Explored
Create beautiful business cards your customers will actually want to hang onto. In the digital age, business cards remain an important business development tool. They communicate who you are, define your brand, and leave your client with a tactile reminder of your business. Work with our team through every step, from custom design to printing and delivery. Elevate your brand and leave a lasting impression with business cards printed by Burke.
1. What is the difference between coated and uncoated business cards?
Coated papers allow for enhanced printing properties, such as brightness and smoothness. The coating also restricts ink absorption, resulting in sharper and clearer images, and makes the paper more resistant to wear and moisture.
Uncoated paper is generally more porous, making it highly absorbent and ideal for printing novels, books, or artwork that requires a softer and less crisp image.
2. How long does it take to get my business cards?
For re-orders, we can have your new business cards delivered in 3-4 business days. For new cards, the timeline would depend on design and your approval of the cards. Once we print your business cards, you can expect a 2-3 day delivery.
3. How many business cards can I order at once?
While we often produce orders of 250, 500 or 1000, you can order as many or as little cards as you would like. Contact us today and we will assist you in placing your custom order!
4. Can you design my business cards?
5. Do I see a proof before you print?
Absolutely! Before we print anything at Burke, we will send you a proof for your approval.
6. What business card add-ons and options are available?
- Foil: Using heat and pressure, we can add gold, silver, mirrored, and many other colours that resemble stamped metal to your business card.
- Die Cutting: Use die cutting to take your piece from ordinary to extraordinary by creating customized shapes and cutouts on your business card.
- Coating: Coat your entire business card or highlight specific graphics with coatings. Add a special shine, like spot UV and soft touch coatings, to specific elements, such as a logo, image, or contact information.
- Laminating: If you keep your business cards in your wallet or purse, laminating is a great option to keep your cards in pristine condition.
- Core Coloured: By adding a core colour, you will turn your business cards into a triple thick piece of art! The interior layer will be a full colour piece of thick paper that will truly make your cards stand out from the competition.
- Custom Box: Have our team of designers put your brand onto your business card box! Fully customized to your liking and delivered to you.
Brochures are an effective way to present your business, promote your services, and inform your customers in a visual, tactile, easy-to-read foldout. With our concept-to-completion service, you can work with our team to get professionally designed, printed, and folded brochures that attract and connect to your target market. Select from a variety of different folding options to best suit your needs and aesthetic and that effectively conveys your message.
Check out our folding options.
1. What size are brochures?
Brochures are most often printed digitally and laid out on 8.5” x 11”, 11” x 17”, or 12” x 18” sheets. With our offset press capabilities, we can accommodate much larger sizes for large runs and custom sized brochures up to 40”.
2. How are brochures folded?
A tri-fold is the most common brochure fold, but we can create different folds, like roll fold, gate fold, double gate fold, and accordion fold, based on sheet size and your preferences.
3. Can you design my brochures?
Absolutely! Work with our team of talented designers who are ready and waiting to help you. Together, you can create a custom folded and designed brochure that will make your business stand out.
4. Do I see a proof before you print?
5. What brochure add-ons and options are available?
- Foil: Using heat and pressure, we can add gold, silver, mirrored, and many other colours that resemble stamped metal to your brochure.
- Die Cutting: Use die cutting to take your piece from ordinary to extraordinary by creating customized shapes and cutouts on your brochure.
- Coating: Coat your entire brochure or highlight specific graphics with coatings. Add a special shine, like spot UV and soft touch coatings, to specific elements, such as a logo, image, or contact information.
- Laminating: If your brochure will be used regularly and needs to stand the test of time, laminating is a great option to keep your cards in pristine condition.
Annual reports are an opportunity to share an overview and history of last year’s accomplishments. Work with our experts to get the best design, layout, print, and bind options and receive a gorgeous annual report that you’ll feel proud to present. You can also request digital reports that read as eBooks on your website. Annual reports are custom publications created to meet your tastes and abide by your brand guidelines. Contact us today to get started on a custom annual report that conveys everything you have achieved in the last year!
Branded envelopes evoke a professional feel when sending important documentation or information to clients, donors, and potential customers. We are Canada Post Smartmail Marketing™ experts, so you can be confident your envelopes will meet all the necessary Canada Post mailing standards. Depending on your needs, we can provide standard, custom, or interlined high security envelopes, all with or without address windows. Standard envelope options:
A7 – 5.25″ x 7.25″
#9 – 3.875″ x 8.875″
#9 alternative – 4″ x 9″
#10 – 4.125″ x 9.5″
#10 – 4.125″ x 9.5″ Interlined
9″ x 12″ O/E (envelope flap opens on 9″ side)
9″ x 12″ O/S (envelope flap opens on 12″ side)
10″ x 13″
Make an impression with every page you print! Letterhead is a fundamental business essential. The paper, colours, and style must all reflect your brand guidelines. Complete your letterhead look with matching envelopes!
Leave a lasting impression with custom presentation folders. Work with our experts to produce single or double pocket presentation folders that display your brand in a professional manner. Add business card slits to your presentation folders so that your contact information is front and center!
The smallest details can be an effective part of your business promotion, including labels! Custom labels and stickers can be used as marketing pieces, promotional pieces, safety notices, and more. Common types of labels we regularly produce:
- Roll Labels
- Product Labels
- Return Address Labels
- Mailing Labels
- Custom Sticker Rolls
- Name Tags
- Custom Sticker Sheets
- Bumper Stickers
- Hard Hat Stickers
Give your office supplies a personal touch with custom notepads. Our design and production team will work with you to create notepads with logos, company names, or special messages or images. Custom notepads work as a useful way to share your business that will keep your brand front and center in your customer’s mind.
Get high quality and visually stunning magazines, booklets, and journals that add another beautiful layer to your customer communication, business essentials, or employee resources. Work with us to see your publishing project through from concept to completion.